Here at Boxette FBA prep center, we help you to build your Amazon FBA Business more Efficient and warehousing and shipping process much easier for you.
Amazon has stock limitations that can be shipped to FBA in addition to many rules and regulations regarding the condition of shipments and products that arrive at their warehouse. We provide all the services you might need to ship your products to Amazon:
* Receiving - We receive goods from the carrier, register in the WMS and send you update about the freight status
* Inspection - We provide basic visual or detailed inspection to the goods that arrive at our warehouse. Basic inspection means checking that outer packaging of goods is not damaged. Detailed inspection is applied according to your requirements and can be conducted fully on each item or partially.
* Labeling - We comply with all Amazon requirements regarding to the labeling of items, such as we providing FNSKU labels. FNSKU labels are unique codes that are labeled on the goods it helps Amazon to identify the items.
* Bundling - Our team will assemble items and create bundles according to your guidelines. Bundles can be created in ordinary poly bags as well as in special packages provided by you.
* Storage - Storage fees at Amazon warehouse are huge. Therefore the best solution is to store your stock at our warehouse and ship to Amazon only when needed. Our storage fees are stable and do not increase on high seasons or long term storages unlike FBA.
* Forwarding - We will send your stock to Amazon, as soon as it is needed. We do Cross Docking - Box forwarding, Pallet forwarding, as well as full truck load shipping. Shipping labels can be provided by you from Amazon account or we can have purchased them for you.
Request a quote